SPED 6: What are we trying to assess tomorrow? We will determine the FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE/ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE of the child. Therefore, WE WILL DETERMINE THE FOLLOWING: 1. Current levels of knowledge and development in subject and skill areas, including activities of daily living, level of intellectual functioning, adaptive behavior, expected rate of progress in acquiring skills and information and learning style.2. The degree and quality of the student’s relationships with peers and adults, feelings about self and social adjustment to school and community environments.3. The degree or quality of the student’s motor and sensory development, health, vitality and physical skills or limitations that pertain to the learning process.4. Current levels of behavioral manifestations in clinical setting, home, school and community. We will describe STUDENT’S STRENGTHS, PREFERENCES AND INTERESTS. We shall ask PARENT’S EDUCATIONAL CONCERNS.
- Summer Parent Training
- Shapingpro spearheads National AD/HD Awareness Week Seminar
- Foundations of an Effective and Efficient Child Care Provider
- Learning from the Experts
- Increasing Awareness: Parents and Students Seminar 2.0 at UIC
- Parent Seminar 1.0 Held at HCDC
- PARENT SEMINAR ON AUGUST 12, 2015