The recently concluded PT Convention which was held in Davao City had refreshed my memory in the different fields where a PT is usually needed. I have admired the dedication of the PPTA for spearheading this event and making it an informative affair. The convention consists of plenary sessions which tackle various PT issues such as ethics, research, RA 5680, Special interests, global practice among others. Parallel sessions that I found relevant in my practice include exercise prescription for specific cardiac conditions, stroke and cerebral palsy. In addition my understanding of stroke rehab has been enhanced by a presentation of the evolution of neuroplasticity and it’s application into clinical practice. I have realized my role as Physical Therapist in the promotion of exercise, healthy lifestyle and prevention of disabilities. An opportune time also for the agencies to showcase their packages for interested PTs.
- Summer Parent Training
- Shapingpro spearheads National AD/HD Awareness Week Seminar
- Foundations of an Effective and Efficient Child Care Provider
- Learning from the Experts
- Increasing Awareness: Parents and Students Seminar 2.0 at UIC
- Parent Seminar 1.0 Held at HCDC
- PARENT SEMINAR ON AUGUST 12, 2015